[DeTomaso] electrical part source in USA?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 15:07:20 EST 2014

All,

A recent posting had a link to a UK outfit with an extensive electrical parts inventory.

While surfing their website I came across something I've previously searched for but had been unable to locate.

Our 1156/1157 bulbs have one or two contact points on their bases, which mate within the bulb sockets to flat-faced, hollow-shank rivets crimped onto a wire's end. It is those tiny little rivets I am seeking.

Since I now know they do exist as a consumer-available part, I'm wondering if anyone knows a simpler source here in the USA?

jpeg photo attached.

Thanks,

Larry