[DeTomaso] Bart Bingaman?

DeTomaso Pantera tampapantera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:54:38 EST 2014

Does anyone know Bart and his 73 Pantera? Here is a video of him and his
Pantera: http://vimeo.com/108968641 . When I first saw his car, I thought I
was looking at #2428's "doppleganger" (except Bart's P-car) has the
mandated 5 mph bumper in front of his '73.  Does anyone know what size
tires he is running? Thanks. Cal #2428.