[DeTomaso] NPC. Wet blaster video

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 18:08:28 EST 2014

Questions:

What about the environmental?  Looks like you're just letting the water and old paint runoff into the grass.  Shouldn't this be done in an area where the runoff can be captured for any hazmats?
Does the paint need to be treated ahead of time with any kind of a softener beforehand?
What about something like a unibody Pantera that has lots of areas to catch water where you may not want it or have trouble getting it out?  I suppose that's not too much of a problem if you are only stripping the exterior, but we all know how the Pantera loves water.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328