[DeTomaso] NPC. Wet blaster video

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Nov 10 16:48:53 EST 2014

The two small hoses are the pneumatic switch that turns on the blast at the
unit.  The trigger on the hose that is in my hand is very cumbersome, but
safe. There is no way you could accidentally start blasting and no way it
stays on if you let go.  Problem is when you blast for a few minutes, the
safety trigger can shut off if you relax your grip.  Better safe than sorry
though.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net