[DeTomaso] NPC. Wet blaster video

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Nov 10 16:46:35 EST 2014

The pressure I was blasting at was 80 PSI.  Much different than a pressure
washer pressure.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
wrote:

> That looks great Rob. I bought a sandblaster kit for my 3000 PSI pressure
> washer and it works nothing like that... I wish it did.
>
> Larry (all I have is rust) - Cleveland

-------------- next part --------------
   The pressure I was blasting at was 80 PSI.A  Much different than a
   pressure washer pressure.

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744

   As I stated a few weeks ago, I started a wet blasting business on the
   side.
   The unit I purchased is phenomenal. Check out how easy it is to strip a
   car.A  Keep in mind that the surface cools as it strips and the depth
   profile is very tunable.A  The aluminum front clip being stripped is
   from a
   bristol.
   A  Bristol Front Clip (Rear) [6]http://youtu.be/jxsBN4ACqDcA  Bristol
   Front Clip