[DeTomaso] NPC. Wet blaster video

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Nov 10 13:01:07 EST 2014

Guys,

As I stated a few weeks ago, I started a wet blasting business on the side.
The unit I purchased is phenomenal. Check out how easy it is to strip a
car.  Keep in mind that the surface cools as it strips and the depth
profile is very tunable.  The aluminum front clip being stripped is from a
bristol.

  Bristol Front Clip (Rear) http://youtu.be/jxsBN4ACqDc  Bristol Front Clip
(Front) http://youtu.be/mrT_ttcY0BM

Rob DuMoulin