[DeTomaso] Gp4 Airdam

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 22:25:51 EST 2014

In a message dated 11/9/14 6:27:04 PM, rfmccall at comcast.net writes:

> Can anyone tell me where I could purchase an airdam like the one in these
> pics?
>

> http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=8170058552&f=6250045562&
> m=8501028356&r=9601028356#9601028356
>

>>>The vendors sell GT5 air dams which have the same shape as the Gr4 air
dam, except they have rectangular holes for fog lights instead of round holes
for air ducts:

http://precisionproformance.com/bp1030.php

I think they make them with round holes as well, but they aren't pictured.
 Hall, or Quella might have them if Bobby doesn't.

The car in the bottom photo is a genuine Gr4 car (the top one is a
counterfeit--not a clone, but instead a '73 street car that is pretending to be a
genuine Gr4 car).   I don't know about the one in the middle.

The genuine cars I've seen have round holes in their air dams.   Patrick
Hals had to replace one on his #2 Gr4 car (the M. Gallo car), and he sourced
it in Europe somewhere.   Ask him?