[DeTomaso] HUGH BOYD CASEY

Bill Moore Bill at Incendium.com
Sun Nov 9 20:06:54 EST 2014

Great news Boyd !!!, so glad to hear you are back at home. Take it easy, go slow. We can compare engine notes over the next few months.

Cheers,

Bill Moore

Calgary, AB.

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf Of Boyd Casey
Sent: November-09-14 4:05 PM
To: Rob Dumoulin
Cc: DeTomaso Mail List; Ken Green
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] HUGH BOYD CASEY

Thanks for all the well wishers and prayers. I am happy to say I was released from the hospital today and this time I think is was for good! "We have met the enemy and he was one ugly SOB Now I am ready to get back to the work of getting my Cat re powered for  the spring! Thanks again for all the support.

Boyd