[DeTomaso] HUGH BOYD CASEY

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Nov 9 10:17:14 EST 2014

Thanks for the update Bob.

Hugh is in our prayers

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 9:21 AM, robert via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
wrote:

>    Hello Pantera Friends ,
>
>    I spoke with Hugh last night .
>
>    The hospital sent him home a few days after the operation which in most
>    cases is always too early .
>
>    A few days ago Hugh was in the emergency room and has been re-admitted
>    .
>

>    He is gaining his strength and I am sure that my friend and yours will
>    be home soon .
>

>    I will keep you posted as I hear from him.
>

>    Best,
>
>    Bob Levitt
>

>    In a message dated 11/7/2014 12:16:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>    kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:
>
>    Any news?
>    Ken

   Thanks for the update Bob.
   Hugh is in our prayers
   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 9:21 AM, robert via DeTomaso
   <[2]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

     A  A Hello Pantera Friends ,
     A  A I spoke with Hugh last night .
     A  A The hospital sent him home a few days after the operation which
     in most
     A  A cases is always too early .
     A  A A few days ago Hugh was in the emergency room and has been
     re-admitted
     A  A .
     A  A He is gaining his strength and I am sure that my friend and
     yours will
     A  A be home soon .
     A  A I will keep you posted as I hear from him.
     A  A Best,
     A  A Bob Levitt
     A  A In a message dated 11/7/2014 12:16:46 A.M. Eastern Standard
     Time,
     A  A [3]kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:
     A  A Any news?
     A  A Ken
     A  A From: robert via DeTomaso <[4]detomaso at poca.com>
     A  A To: [5]detomaso at poca.com
     A  A Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:18 PM
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] HUGH BOYD CASEY
     A  A  A Dear Fellow Pantera Owners ,
     A  A  A My friend and yours, Hugh Boyd Casey has come thru surgery .
     I spoke
     A  A  A with him today and he was in pain, but that comes along with
     surgery.
     A  A  A He told me that the Surgery went well !
     A  A  A Now he must recuperate.
     A  A  A I told him to rest up and use the winter to come back strong
     for the
     A  A  A driving season in the spring here on the east coast .
     A  A  A He has the best team of Doctors here in New York.
     A  A  A We are a very tight group of special owners of a very
     special car . I
     A  A  A know that Hugh would love to hear from you all.
     A  A  A I will try and keep you informed as to how he is doing .
     A  A  A Best Regards,
     A  A  A Bob Levitt
     A  A  A Team Pantera of Long Island
     A  A  A President