[DeTomaso] Wiring harness R&R

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 06:45:40 EST 2014

My ¹72 had all of the wiring for the seat belt buzzer too.  It had the
sensors in the seat belt retractors and the buzzer under the dash, so I
assume it had everything from the factory.  I removed all of that wiring.

I don¹t recall extra wiring on the front end of the car.  The only other
wiring I removed was the thick battery wires, as I moved the battery to
the back.