[DeTomaso] How bad are electrical splices?

Janne Mäki-Petäjä janne.makipetaja at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 03:30:34 EST 2014

I've bought uninsulated brass Bosch spade connectors from local Bosch
parts and service place. They are very high quality and have a tang
which keeps them in plastic terminal housing. You can then use bare and
insulate with shrink tubing or use the terminal housings.

After using the Bosch ones it's hard to go back to normal ones. They
just fit so much better.

-Janne

   On Nov 8, 2014 9:02 AM, "Ken Green via DeTomaso" [2]<[1]detomaso at poca.com>
     A  A From: Charles McCall [3]<[2]charlesmccall at gmail.com>