[DeTomaso] Wiring harness R&R

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 00:12:27 EST 2014

Can't, exactly. 10 yrs or so ago when I was having ignition troubles (that turned out to be an intermittent internal short in my stock dual-points distributor), I took the car over to Larry Stock's shop. The tech (BJ Filarski) that found the problem after 2 days of searching told me he routinely cut away about 10 feet of extra wiring- stuff not connected anywhere that was folded up and taped into the stock front wiring looms. So my loom was modified before I got the car back. Never missed it.  BJ is gone now but I'll ask Larry Stock next week for details.