[DeTomaso] Wiring harness R&R

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 23:45:48 EST 2014

SOBill,

Thanks so much for all you’ve done to simplify the electronics on these cars.  For me, I now need to meld your diagram and add wire colors to make it all complete.  I agree with your assessment of Jon’s stuff which is all top notch, at least the items I’ve purchased.  I’d also give a shout out to Bob Timma who made up the first blade type fuse box (which I bought) that I saw. I loved going from 12 fuses to 22 with lots of spares though I was so intimidated at the time.

Jim Gray