[DeTomaso] Wiring harness R&R

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 18:03:52 EST 2014

Lazy Jim,

Lee Farrell and I saw you coming back in '07.

http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/Power%20Distribution.pdf

Bill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 11/7/2014 9:20:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,