[DeTomaso] Open letter to Charlie

David adin at frontier.net
Fri Nov 7 16:17:04 EST 2014

Dear Charlie,

I can't believe none of these baginas [1] on the list have offered to fly in
with a suitable set of tools (1/2 wrench and a Phillips?) to help you
trouble shoot that dang car!  Don't they have proper beer in Spain?  Or
would we have to drive to hermany for a good dark one?

Where are the PRI/TPR brothers???? Slackers are sleeping under the porch
again??? Well, we know PRI is busy with a new motor or some tachometer
project . . . .

Next time you are on this side of the water, stop by! We can spend a little
time poking around a Ford.  It's the third mountain on the left . . .look
for the "museum" in the drive way!

If my hair wasn't in curlers I'd be on the next plane . . . .

David

PS: the prototipo looks good in the sitting room against a white wall!

PPS: is bagina the wrong word?  It's a word commonly seen preceding "willow"
or "cat" . . .

[1] oooh, I want a pretty jacket that says I am a member of the Detomaso
bagina club!