[DeTomaso] DeTomaso GR4 FIA for sale

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:19:49 EST 2014

I saw this car in Spa a couple of years ago.
It is a great car , and very quick and reliable !
It is a replica, not a factory car, so the difference in terms of price is
huge.
When I mean huge, I mean huge ....
2873 is for sale at 795.000 euros , yes, EUROS
2860 is not ( NOT ) for sale, but I think it would be double that price (
twice Le Mans finisher )
Pat ( VIN 2862, 9628 )