[DeTomaso] FW: Found another box of Pantera items...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Nov 5 11:40:33 EST 2014

Hi everyone!
I was asked to pass this on to you:

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 22:25:35 +0000
From: dianeyoungmorgan at yahoo.com
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com
Subject: Found another box of Pantera items...

Pantera Items
       Pantera ItemsPantera Lighted Photo Crystal Picture $40 image not etched on surface but in the center of the panel smooth surface to clean easily 1:57 pm View on drive.google.comPreview by Yahoo Hi Chris,I found another group of Pantera things, if you could please send this updated list around, I would appreciate it.The items are listed in the upper left corner of the pictures when you click on them (with the description and prices), also the number of pictures of each item... 01/01 (one of one)  01/02 (one of two) etc.Thank you again for helping me.Diane