[DeTomaso] If your original brake line looks like this....

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Mon Nov 3 20:01:32 EST 2014

I didn't receive the original mail with the photo, but on a serious note:  It is time for all Pantera owners to replace their brake lines.  Not just the braided flex lines, but the stationary solid steel ones too.  They are not stainless and have been exposed to moisture from the inside for 40+ years.  Do you know how you find out that your brake line is weak?  Hint:  It ain't when you're going 25mph and pulling into a parking space...
I discovered this the cheap way:  On my '62 VW when I was 16 and fortunately didn't hit anything.  Your luck not guaranteed to be similar.

...you might want to consider buying a nice new set of braided stainless lines!

(Taken at a tech session yesterday...)

Mike

Sent from my iPhone