[DeTomaso] Is a "sugar scoop" functional

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 20:59:22 EST 2014

Didn't Jack have an article on this in the newsletter recently?
No, they don't.  To reach out beyond the boundary layer the scoop would have to stick WAY out beyond the body.

I believe at speed air comes OUT that opening because the pressure under the car / in the engine bay is greater than that on the outside.

Jim Oddie

   I received one with my 73, but was never a fan.  Do they do anything?
   Thanks,
   Ken