[DeTomaso] Unhappy motor - looking for suggestions

Rick rwgushue at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 15:02:18 EST 2014

    Check to make sure you are getting a good, quick accelerator pump shot
   with no hesitation.  I think it's carb related also. Do a plug check
   for color.  Try increasing rpm in neutral to see if it is load related
   or not.  Include quick throttle to see if accel pump is ok.  Also what
   some one said, pump, feather throttle to see if this helps.  Good
   luck.  When it won't start immediately, does pumping the gas pedal help
   ?  So it happens hot or cold ?
   Rick