[DeTomaso] ZF Gear Oil Recommendations

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Sun Nov 2 10:54:57 EST 2014

While on the subject, what wrench is used to remove the ZF plug? On the last discussion, I remember someone saying to allow an over-night drainage to get every last drop. Mine hasn't been changed in years and I am feeling guilty. Thought I would drive the car, get good and warm, then let it drain for a day or two - whatever it takes. But the wrench?
Thanks to all for this List.