[DeTomaso] Sept. SSCC

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 22:57:08 EDT 2014

The car felt real good at 165. was very pleased with how she ran. Too bad the tech speed is 165, I would have liked to have gone faster. Horse power is not an issue.
There have been times when I've driven at speed with the hood unlatched, so I knew it was not a problem. I was hoping that I was not going to get a black flag due to a nervous course worker. Unfortunately the race was stopped shortly thereafter.