[DeTomaso] ZF Gear Oil Recommendations

Frank Lisi flisi at si.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 12:09:36 EDT 2014

Need to change the ZF's oil.  Any recommendations?  I checked the TSB's and
believe all of recommended lubricants names have changed (possibly formulas
too).  I think Castrol Hypoy 80W90 (TSB #13) cross references to
Castrol/Axle Limited Slip SAE 80W90.  Also has anybody tried the Brad Penn
Limited Slip GL-5 SAE 80W-90?

All comments are appreciated.

Frank