[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Chronicles, Day 8

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 16:54:17 EDT 2014

Dear Christopher,
I have really enjoyed reading your Chronicles of the San Diego Fun Rally!
Your writing style is effective at making one feel they are experiencing
the fun right along with you ( without all the calories!). You  manage to
combine reports of the mundane along with the unique and more interesting
aspects of the trip without ever losing your sense of humor. I wish I could
see the pictures! In spite of your ability to paint us a picture using much
less then the  reported verbal value of one thousand words per (I commend
your economy) I would like to see if your photography matches your verbal
artistry but unfortunately I don't have you as a Face Book friend and was
unable to find your page. Could you direct me to your page or better yet
send me a friend request to Hugh Boyd Casey. Having been a list member
since 2008 or so I share your desire to put faces to the names I hear so
often. Following your exploits and adventures has been a real pleasure.
Sincerely,
Boyd