[DeTomaso] I'm famous!

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sat May 31 15:07:04 EDT 2014

Joni and I participated in a road rally today.  A bit pissed to be
honest....had a 5 min lead.  The last way point came up...nobody
there...Joni gets out and goes searching...i circle the area and three
parking lots.
cars that showed up way after us...can't find Joni...she finally shows
up...we fight of course...WTF did u go?
Pass two of the drivers that got clues ahead of us...arrived fourth....what
bullshit.
Wish i would have stayed home. 150 miles of driving in heat and humidity
with spot rain....and got screwed.

Michael

Now I get to clean up the car.