[DeTomaso] Does Anyone Know This Cat?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:51:12 EDT 2014

I checked the web sight and saw the car on the slide show but they don't
have any panteras (or Lamborghinis) listed in their "For sale" inventory"
Perhaps they are part of the owners personal collection or they have been
sold. The rest of the cars listed for sale are very ordinary modern cars.
Enzo's does not appear to be an exotic car dealer or even a dealer that
specializes in sports or performance cars.
Boyd