[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Housing

Dan F. Courtney dan at excaliburre.com
Wed May 28 15:55:53 EDT 2014

It just dawned on me I should post regarding my two adjacent La Jolla vacation homes, which happen to be available starting today, In case some members are looking for a home or two.
There's a four bedroom and a five bedroom. With a $100.00 per night discount it's $450.00 per night for either home. Here's the VRBO link: http://www.vrbo.com/234358
Dan Courtney / Owner
The Grounds of La Jolla

La Jolla, CA