[DeTomaso] Guess the part #2

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Wed May 28 14:44:29 EDT 2014

It bolts to the bottom of the ZF to retain the emergency brake cables.

Steve

Dear AllI was led up the garden path by you jolly panterian's previously on my 'guess the part' email , which finally ended up being an alien part.Anyway, where does the piece in the photo come from? It looks like it should retain a couple of inline tubes....somewhere!!Ciao for nowAl#1925