[DeTomaso] NPC Sort of. Dustless Blasting

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 13:41:47 EDT 2014

This is the process (albeit in a cabinet) that Johnny Woods uses to restore and detail ZF cases.  The glass bead peen's the surface leaving the case looking like a fresh casting.

See the results in this thread:
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3550045562/m/4271052056?r=4681052056#4681052056

Sure wish I knew about this process when I detailed my ZF.

Note that the process shown in the video will likely leave one heck of a mess with glass bead left all over the place!

Cheers!
Garth