[DeTomaso] How to best paint my Campys?

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Wed May 28 12:53:33 EDT 2014

Just had two sets powdercoated.  Powdercoating folks thought it was amusing
that I asked that they put the rims in their oven as it cooled overnight.
They don't cool their.

So, had them coat them.  They explained that they have to prime them first
or they will see problems like Mike described.  So, they primed then, ($20)
and coated and were fine.  Then I heat treated in my oven downstairs as
described by Mike.  Which, of course, darkened their color a bit.

Hope that helps.

Stephen Nelson