[DeTomaso] NPC Sort of. Dustless Blasting

Al Gisby algisby at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 02:15:29 EDT 2014

I have used this company local to me for cleaning up some panels during my pantera conservation.http://www.wwtsrl.it/perfect-restoration-oldtimer-cars-strip-down-a-metal-vessel-anti-vegetation-treatment-remove-gelcoat.phpThey have seen some very significant cars being subject to their services.Ciao for nowAl#1925