[DeTomaso] Electrical question

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon May 26 13:05:01 EDT 2014

The Valentine uses very little power and I found quite a few unused
protected circuits on my PE  fuse panel back to plug into and found a
switched circuit. You could even use the hot side and add your own fuse.
Being that the fuse box is right by the passenger side pillar, I easily ran
a hot wire and ground up the pillar, under the headliner trim, and exiting
right at the rear view mirror with a Valentine plug that can be pushed in
to not even be noticeable when not in use and is always ready when you want
to throw the V1 in.  I have built custom mounts for the V1 to use in the
Fiat that hide behind the rear view mirror, but did not want to do that in
the Pantera.