[DeTomaso] Is every body so busy at the Fun rally or with traveling there that no one has had a chance to read or comment about the Ford Voodoo engine?

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sun May 25 18:07:38 EDT 2014

Project Complete.

Couldn't bring myself to drill holes in the interior so I put the unit in
the glove box with 12" of free cord.
It can stay hidden when not in use.
Meanwhile, in the battery compartment, I wired it direct with an inline
fuse and aft of that, a male/ female plug ( like on a Battery Tender Jr. )
so that I can disconnent the stored outlet box when not in use.
I'm too old and too big to be crawling around upside down under the dash,
thank goodness it was easy to pull the passenger seat.
Thanks for all of the advice, I will lower the fuse amps.

Michael Shortt