[DeTomaso] Electrical question

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sun May 25 14:35:57 EDT 2014

My least favorite part of cars, the electrical system.
Next weekend we're doing a Rally and Ill need my Valentine One, GPS and
Phone all day. Since I replaced the console cig. Lighter/Acc 12v outlet
with a push button for the starter, I have no 12v source.
So I have purchased a triple 12v outlet box and plan to run it under the
dash out of sight.  I have  Pantera Electronics fuse panel.
My question from those in the know, should I run a dedicated wire set
directly to the battery with an inline 30 amp fuse holder or run a line
over to the fuse box?
My inner problem solver says keep it simple and run a dedicated line.
I do plan to keep it in place afterwards.

Michael Shortt