[DeTomaso] Is every body so busy at the Fun rally or with traveling there that no one has had a chance to read or comment about the Ford Voodoo engine?

Bill Moore Bill at Incendium.com
Sat May 24 21:04:36 EDT 2014

Hi Boyd,
Just got back from the auction sale in Okotoks, #3995, with GT5 conversion sold for $70k cdn with buyers 10% and 5% GST, selling to pay 6%. Yes the car has a 351W, b&S to 427cid, 525 hp. Also included is the original 351C and Webbers. This car is very very nice. The new owner is going to drive it. I would wait for the new flat crank engine to develop for a couple of years, just me.

Cheers,

Bill Moore

Calgary, AB.

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Kimball
Sent: May-24-14 6:03 PM
To: Boyd Casey; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Is every body so busy at the Fun rally or with traveling there that no one has had a chance to read or comment about the Ford Voodoo engine?

I'm too busy here in San Diego!

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Boyd Casey<mailto:boyd411 at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎5/‎24/‎2014 4:35 PM
To: detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>

Personally I'm thrilled that an American manufacturer is going to be producing an engine with a 180 degree flat crank engine! People spend thousands of dollars on 180 degree header to get the Ferrari sound, now it seems for the first time that we will have access to a high Horse power
 650 hp twin turbo 180 degree crank engine and nobody has even commented? I for one find the prospect of such an engine thrilling! Is it just me, am I missing something ? Or is everyone preoccupied with their memorial day fun?
Boyd