[DeTomaso] Is every body so busy at the Fun rally or with traveling there that no one has had a chance to read or comment about the Ford Voodoo engine?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat May 24 20:02:38 EDT 2014

I'm too busy here in San Diego!

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Boyd Casey<mailto:boyd411 at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎5/‎24/‎2014 4:35 PM
To: detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Is every body so busy at the Fun rally or with traveling there that no one has had a chance to read or comment about the Ford Voodoo engine?

Personally I'm thrilled that an American manufacturer is going to be
producing an engine with a 180 degree flat crank engine! People spend
thousands of dollars on 180 degree header to get the Ferrari sound, now it
seems for the first time that we will have access to a high Horse power
 650 hp twin turbo 180 degree crank engine and nobody has even commented? I
for one find the prospect of such an engine thrilling! Is it just me, am I
missing something ? Or is everyone preoccupied with their memorial day fun?
Boyd
   I'm too busy here in San Diego!
   Sent from my Windows Phone