[DeTomaso] A/C fan relay

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat May 24 13:44:46 EDT 2014

Dumb question.

A number of you correctly identified that the reason my A/C condenser fan
wouldn't shut off was due to a sticky relay.

Giving it a calibrated tap turned the fan off. Gotta love that!

My question is "now that I know that my relay sticks, is there any chance
that it can activate on its own during the night and my fans will start up
again, or is the risk of sticking only if the relay is activated
electrically?"

Thanks!