[DeTomaso] IMG00174-20140523-1505.jpg

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 00:20:56 EDT 2014

So Bill does it have a 427 windsor with a cleveland engine included as an
extra?
Boyd

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Bill Moore <Bill at incendium.com> wrote:

>    It was all locked up and no one around when I was there today. The car
>    shows better live, than in pictures. The webbs are gone.  It now has a
>    427CID, 525 HP engine. The 351C comes with it. I'm going back out
>    tomorrow, with no intentions of buying anything.....
>

>    Cheers,
>

>    Bill Moore
>
>    Calgary, AB.

   On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Bill Moore <[1]Bill at incendium.com>
   wrote:

     A  A It was all locked up and no one around when I was there today.
     The car
     A  A shows better live, than in pictures. The webbs are gone. A It
     now has a
     A  A 427CID, 525 HP engine. The 351C comes with it. I'm going back
     out
     A  A tomorrow, with no intentions of buying anything.....
     A  A Cheers,
     A  A Bill Moore
     A  A Calgary, AB.
     A  A From: [1][2]MikeLDrew at aol.com [[2]mailto:[3]MikeLDrew at aol.com]
     A  A Sent: May-23-14 7:37 PM
     A  A To: [3][4]bill at incendium.com; [4][5]detomaso at poca.com
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] IMG00174-20140523-1505.jpg

   A  A In a message dated 5/23/14 18 25 49, [5][6]bill at incendium.com