[DeTomaso] IMG00174-20140523-1505.jpg

Bill Moore Bill at Incendium.com
Fri May 23 22:56:57 EDT 2014

It was all locked up and no one around when I was there today. The car shows
better live, than in pictures. The webbs are gone.  It now has a 427CID, 525
HP engine. The 351C comes with it. I'm going back out tomorrow, with no
intentions of buying anything.....

Cheers,

Bill Moore

Calgary, AB.

From: MikeLDrew at aol.com [mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com]
Sent: May-23-14 7:37 PM
To: bill at incendium.com; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] IMG00174-20140523-1505.jpg

In a message dated 5/23/14 18 25 49, bill at incendium.com writes:

#3995 Detomaso Pantera 72 with GT5 kit crossing the block in Okotoks
tomorrow.

>>>That's a very nice car.  I consulted on its sale from the previous owner;
it was brokered by noted Ferrari man Michael Sheehan.  He took it in as part
of a group of cars to sell for a client.  He sent me tons of photos which
are in the registry.  He told me the Webers weren't set up properly and it
didn't run very well, but that's pretty easy to fix (either ditch the Webers
or have them tuned by somebody who knows what he's doing).

   #3995 Detomaso Pantera 72 with GT5 kit crossing the block in Okotoks
   tomorrow.