[DeTomaso] IMG00174-20140523-1505.jpg

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 23 21:36:39 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/23/14 18 25 49, bill at incendium.com writes:

> #3995 Detomaso Pantera 72 with GT5 kit crossing the block in Okotoks
> tomorrow.
>

>>>That's a very nice car.   I consulted on its sale from the previous
owner; it was brokered by noted Ferrari man Michael Sheehan.   He took it in as
part of a group of cars to sell for a client.   He sent me tons of photos
which are in the registry.   He told me the Webers weren't set up properly and
it didn't run very well, but that's pretty easy to fix (either ditch the
Webers or have them tuned by somebody who knows what he's doing).

     #3995 Detomaso Pantera 72 with GT5 kit crossing the block in Okotoks
     tomorrow.