[DeTomaso] San Diego Trip

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu May 22 16:42:21 EDT 2014

I have two campsites reserved at Leo Carrillo State Park
just 28 miles north of Santa Monica and right across the
highway from the Ocean for next Tues night

I am not going to be able to go on this trip as my back has
been acting up for some time and I cannot make that long
of a drive

Tickets are offered up to anyone who wants them
I am going to offer them up at tonights Norcal Meeting
so if you want them email me before 7pm tonight

Everyone have a safe and great trip

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera