[DeTomaso] On the scrounge again - early center console

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:13:58 EDT 2014

I'm looking for an early style one piece center console to complete the
interior of the Pantera my son is resurrecting. I sold the one that came
with it years ago.... Hey, it was supposed to be a racecar...

Any condition, I suppose. I can fix fiberglass.

You can buy a two piece late model console from Hall, but I don't think
that will fit with an early model dash. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anything out there?

Thanks,
Kirby