[DeTomaso] PCNC route to San Diego

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu May 22 14:23:55 EDT 2014

Curt, Mark and All,

First, glad you both are attending!

There are already some plans afoot for the Central Valley folks.

Tuesday morning sees the Choates and Welches headed down I-5 and meeting up with me at Kettleman City.

With the PCNC convoy leaving at 9:30, their trip, with the King City gas stop, should see them arriving in Paso Robles about noon.
Kettleman City to Paso Robles is only an hour, so a departure from there at about 10:30 to 11:00 would see us arriving about the same time as the convoy.

We haven't finalized the Kettleman meeting time, but I've cc'd Linda so you'll be in on the final plans.

Larry