[DeTomaso] eBay Security Breach NPC!

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed May 21 20:42:19 EDT 2014

All,
I just got a note from my company security dept saying that ebay user database was hacked.

Web stories say that this occurred two weeks ago and that eBay is working to contact their users..... HUH?    I have no messages in my "in box" saying a darned thing!!!       Ebay Corp ID's were hacked and then used to get into customer DB.....

Stupid computers.....

Ciao!
Steve