[DeTomaso] Don Byars and Ed Mendez

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue May 20 19:09:36 EDT 2014

All:

Don Byars and I have worked things out on my Pantera. He has helped me and will continue to help me on this great Pantera that he created. He is a stand up guy and it is much appreciated. We were able to sort everything out and have made friends again, this is not only good for us, it is also good for POCA, and everyone who makes up this great club and for those of us that love this car. The DeTomaso Pantera.

I am sorry that I got everyone involved and I would like to thank you all for your help and understanding.

Take care,

Ed Mendez

Ps. Hope we all have a great Fun Raly here in San Diego and hope to see you all there.