[DeTomaso] Euro versus USA radiator cap?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 19 23:01:00 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I know that stock Pantera water bottles use a Euro neck that demands a
Euro-spec cap, which is different from a US-spec cap.   I believe the difference
is in the free standing height of the cap (that is, the distance that the
spring etc. extends down into the neck) but don't know for sure.   If
somebody is holding a US or a Euro cap in his hands, how can he tell which one it
is?