[DeTomaso] Why you should always DRIVE your Pantera somewhere!

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon May 19 09:07:00 EDT 2014

I couldn't agree more, while I love driving the Pantera, had I a trailer to
hitch onto the Excursion, I would have towed as well.
Why,
1) in the event that one or more of us had issues, a remedy would have been
available.
2) I also needed to be back on time
3) The Excursion is far more comfortable and gets the same MPG
4) Less wear and tear on the car
5) If something did happen, I could bring it home to a trusted repair
person, not stay with it or leave it with some Goober.

I am quietly looking for deals on a trailer, my problem is storage, I
already have way too many trailers, cars, RV taking up
very limited space.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   I couldn't agree more, while I love driving the Pantera, had I a
   trailer to hitch onto the Excursion, I would have towed as well.
   Why,A
   1) in the event that one or more of us had issues, a remedy would have
   been available.
   2) I also needed to be back on time
   3) The Excursion is far more comfortable and gets the same MPG
   4) Less wear and tear on the car
   5) If something did happen, I could bring it home to a trusted repair
   person, not stay with it or leave it with some Goober.
   I am quietly looking for deals on a trailer, my problem is storage, I
   already have way too many trailers, cars, RV taking upA
   very limited space.
   Michael Shortt

   On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Rob Dumoulin <[1]rob at dumoulins.net>