[DeTomaso] Why you should always DRIVE your Pantera somewhere!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun May 18 15:54:15 EDT 2014

I left Washington yesterday and got exactly 3 miles from home before my rotor exploded!  Not knowing what happened I called my favorite mechanic who eventually diagnosed it (it was a strange problem; the screw in the top holding the metal contact was shorting through the plastic to the inner contacts), so I had to wait until today to start the 1300 mile drive.  For the first 200 miles we've been driving through a total monsoon.

Shipping sounds pretty good about now...!

Chris

Sent from my Windows Phone