[DeTomaso] Coyote powered Pantera's value

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 12:26:02 EDT 2014

Does anybody have any info on how installing Coyote engines has effected
the value of Panteras ?

It seems that in recent sales Panteras that were closer to stock have
brought better prices then modified Pantera ( like GTS or GT-5 )
conversions, even when some have had very significant amounts of money
spent ( notice I didn't say "invested") on their conversions and or
modifications. Does anyone have any hard evidence to support this
hypothesis?

Boyd