[DeTomaso] Pantera L front bumper paint code number

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 17 21:58:46 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/16/14 12 11 48, msjaan at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Had an overselous detailer paint my front bumper shiny black. Could
> anyone give me the paint code for the L front bumper. thanks
>

>>>My initial reaction would be to say, "the same kind of paint that you
would use to paint your tires" because the bumpers weren't painted.   But then
I remembered an excellent article on PanteraPlace.com by Saint Bill Taylor,
which details the ins and outs of bumper repairs, and gives excellent
references for products specifically intended for this sort of thing:

http://www.panteraplace.com/page158.htm

Thanks Bill!